Are you in search of a legitimate loan? We offer Guaranteed loan...المدينة : السلطالسعر : 9,000,00 دينارAre you in search of a legitimate loan? We offer Guaranteed loan all kinds of loan 2%
contact (Whats App) number:+919394133968
please contact email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Sorina Jeffery0 نشرمتابعةتعليقرسالة
بمناسبة شهر رمضان 50% خصم على دورة "الماتلاب للباحث...السعر : 150,00 ديناربمناسبة شهر رمضان 50% خصم على دورة "الماتلاب للباحث العلمي" ...!!!
الان 150 دينار فقط... بدل من 300 دينار.
عدد الساعات : حوالي 30 ساعه عملية
ماتلاب من البداية حتى الاحتراف للباحثين وطلبة الدراسات العليا....
تعلن أكاديمية ATIT لأحبتها الطلبة من المنتسبين ببرامج الماجستير والدكتوراه في تخصصات علوم الحاسوب، هندسة الحاسوب، هندسة الاتصالات، هندسة الماكاترونيكس، هندسة الشبكات والهندسة الطبية. عن فتح باب التسجيل بدورة ماتلاب ... MATLAB For Researcher
الدورة ذات فائدة عملية كبيرة لإتمام بعض مواد الجامعة، لعمل الأبحاث والأوراق البحثية، ولعمل رسائل الماجستير والدكتوراه، ومشاريع التخرج...
الدورة تعطى بشكل عملي تام، مع تركيز تام لكل طالب وموضوعه الخاص.
بحيث يكون هناك مشروع واقعي وكامل مع كل محاضرة من محاضرات الدورة. يستفيد منها الطالب في بحثه الخاص.
1) شعبة مع طلبة اخرين، لا يتجاوز العدد 5 طلاب.
2) أو بشكل خاص(برايفت) بحيث ينتقي الطالب مواضيع و أوراق بحثية أكثر علاقة ببحثه، لإدراجها ضمن مادة الدورة.
مع امكانية اعطاء الدورة اونلاين : عبر سكايب وتيم فيور بقاعة smart room مجهزة بافضل المعدات بحيث يستطيع الطالب التفاعل والمشارك مع المدرس وكأنه موجود فالقاعة !
للتواصل معنا :
Facebook Page : @atitAcademy
محتويات الدورة الرئيسية:
This course is for researchers and model developers to enrich them with basic fundamentals that allow them to be able to work with models, deign them and analyze them.
• Introduction to MATLAB
• Installation of MATLAB
• User Interfaces of MATLAB
• Basic Calculation
• Working & variables
• Essential mathematic functions
• Working with complex number
• Working with user-made functions and scripts
• Anonymous Function and function handle
• Algebraic Calculations
• Calculus Calculations
• Programming in MATLAB
• Understanding Models and Mathematical equations
• Modeling and Simulation in MATLAB
• Plotting mathematical models using MATLAB
• Data and Features Visualization Techniques
• Distribution Functions
• Functions Generation
• Data Fitting
• Introduction to Image Processing Techniques using MATLAB (Elective)
• Including: Image cropping, subtraction, dilation, erosion, filling, filtering, edge detection (Elective)
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Techniques using MATLAB (Elective)
• Including Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
• Fuzzy Logic
• Genetics Algorithm (Elective)
• Swarm Optimization Algorithms (Elective)
• For, Image Preprocessing, Feature Extraction, and Classification (Elective)
• Wireless Sensor Network Environment and schema modeling
• Clear ways to understand models from published papers and researchers. (Paper selected by student)
• Convert Mathematical Models into MATLAB Code. (Paper selected by student)
• And Models testing and evaluation techniques. (Paper selected by student)0 نشرمتابعةتعليقرسالة
بمناسبة شهر رمضان الفضيل ..خصم 50% على دورة "كيفية كتابة...السعر : 110,00 ديناربمناسبة شهر رمضان الفضيل ..خصم 50% على دورة "كيفية كتابة Scientific Paper للنشر" !
110 دنانير بدلا من 220 دينار فقط في شهر رمضان !!
دورة لتعليم كيفية كتابة Scientific Paper للنشر، من البداية وحتى نشرها في المجلات العالمية.
يتم من خلال هذه الدورة اختيار موضوع لكل طالب ثم كتابة ورقة بحثية خطوة بخطوة و من ثم التعلم على اليات النشر في المجلات العالمية.
هناك إمكانية لإعطاء الدورات للطلبة الملتحقين في الدراسة في أي مكان في العالم اونلاين عبر سكايب وتيم فيور, بشكل تقني احترافي وفعال. كما لو أنك في نفس القاعة!
الدورة ذات فائدة عملية كبيرة لإتمام بعض مواد الجامعة، لعمل الأبحاث والأوراق البحثية، ولعمل رسائل الماجستير، ومشاريع التخرج...
للحجز او الاستفسار :
Mobile: 00962 79 5037290
محتويات الدورة :
This comprehensive course will be covered over 7 sessions as detailed below:
1st Session (2-hrs. long) : Overview and Introduction into Scientific Paper.
2nd Session (3-hrs. long) : How to Choose a Topic, Research it and Summarize Other Works.
3rd Session (3-hrs. long) : Detailed Structure of a Scientific Paper: Title & Abstract.
4th Session (3-hrs. long) : Detailed Structure of a Scientific Paper: Introduction & Body.
5th Session (3-hrs. long) : Detailed Structure of a Scientific Paper: Conclusion & Future Work.
6th Session (3-hrs. long) : IEEE Template for Scientific Paper.
7th Session (3-hrs. long) : How to Present a Scientific Paper.
وطلوب احدى تخصصات IT او الهندسة للعمل فورا وطلوب احدى تخصصات IT...وطلوب احدى تخصصات IT او الهندسة للعمل فورا
وطلوب احدى تخصصات IT او الهندسة للعمل فورا
تعلن شركة Logicom Distribution في الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Cisco Account Manager
The job incumbent is mainly responsible for establishing and maintaining Cisco account plans to promote sales growth.
• Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
• Establishes relationship with partners at all organization levels including senior executives.
• Recruit and develop B2B relationship with IT Segment in Jordan.
• Full engagement with Cisco Partners business managers’ team.
• Achieves assigned quota for Cisco products and services.
• Follow up for payment and maintain credit lines with all partners.
• Weekly Engagements with Cisco AM’s on priorities and ensure complete alignment with the Cisco GTM strategy
• Responsible to ensure maximum breadth coverage and end to end relationship on deals
• Responsibilities include but not limited to enabling sales representatives within partners.
• Should be updated with current technologies on Networking (not limited to Cisco) and be able to think out of the box.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree / Bachelor’s in Engineering (Preferred but not mandatory )
• 4 years of selling experience at Information Technology (distribution level will be added advantage).
• Very good knowledge of the Jordanian IT market.
• Good communication (oral and written) in English and Arabic.
• Very good command of MS Office.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to handle multi partners at the same time with high quota.
• Ability to handle credit lines with the internal team and partners.
• Ability to recruit new partners.
• Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
• Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
• Solid understanding of pipeline management.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
للتقديم من هنا
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة حكمة لا تشترط الخبرة وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة...وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة حكمة لا تشترط الخبرة
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة حكمة لا تشترط الخبرة
تعلن شركة Hikma Pharmaceuticals في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Performing routine analysis for raw materials and finished products.
Performing development for methods of analysis.
Performing validation for methods of analysis.
Performing cleaning validation for production
Performing calibration for analytical instruments.
Documentation of analytical results
Communicate basic information clearly
Expresses desire to do job well and acts promptly
للتقديم من هنا
اطباء بلا حدود تطلب موظف براتب 1203 من التخصص التالي اطباء بلا...المدينة : إربداطباء بلا حدود تطلب موظف براتب 1203 من التخصص التالي
اطباء بلا حدود تطلب موظف براتب 1203 من التخصص التالي
تعلن Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) - Holland في اربد - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Project Coordinator Assistant - Irbid
Provide support to the Project Coordinator in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities,contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpreting in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, UN agencies, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows.
Organize advocacy contacts and appointments for
the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners to ensure the continuity of relations with local actors and involved counterparts.
Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed.
Inform patients about specific issues related their legal status in Jordan and access to healthcare
and ways to render support if necessary.
To inform the PC and/or PMR or medical team about newly referred patients for MSF OCA provided NCD services or about any legal issues that will require support from MSF OCA.
Gain sound understanding of Humanitarian actors in Irbid and monitor services availability for urban
refugees in Irbid areas.
Collect information from patients on their background, current situation, main protection challenges, access to healthcare and other services and plans for the future.
Liaise with communities focusing on Syrian refugees, unregistered Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanians to provide orientation about MSF and the services provided and contribute to identify special needs.
Coordinate as focal point for external communication as requested by PC.
Collaborate closely with the medical team to complement activities and additional support needed during the process of patient care.
Actively participate in MSF meetings and trainings.
Salary: 1205 JOD
Contract: Six month fixed term contract with the possibility of switching into an open ended contract based on the overall performance & operational.
Essential previous working experience of at least two years in research, analysis and advocacy.
Essential experience with MSF or other NGOs.
Commitment, Flexibility, Stress Management,Teamwork.
للتقديم من هنا
مطلوب موظف بيانات للعمل لدى شركة مطلوب موظف بيانات للعمل لدى...مطلوب موظف بيانات للعمل لدى شركة
مطلوب موظف بيانات للعمل لدى شركة
يعلن موقع بايت دوت كوم عن حاجته الى :
Data Moderator - Intern
-Moderate and decide to agree or disagree on the provided content.
- Provide input to develop and implement moderation strategy.
- Report and track ongoing moderation issues.
- Validation & verification of data.
- Validating entries thru online search.
- Providing suggestions on how to increase the speed and efficiency of moderation and validation process.
- Achieve the target within a specific timeframe.
-Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
-Excellent organisational and time management skills.
-Must have a keen eye for details
-Fair English Skills.
للتقديم من هنا
مطلوب للعمل في منظمة شهري ٢٠٤٢ دينار من التخصص التالي مطلوب...المدينة : إربدمطلوب للعمل في منظمة شهري ٢٠٤٢ دينار من التخصص التالي
مطلوب للعمل في منظمة شهري ٢٠٤٢ دينار من التخصص التالي
تعلن Action Against Hunger - Action Contre La Faim - ACF في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) Deputy Head of Department (HoD)
Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. ACF is looking for its program in Jordan for Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) Deputy Head of Department (HoD)
Work place: Amman, JORDAN with 30% travel to field sites
Monthly Basic Salary Range: 2042 JOD
A. Specific Objectives:
Support the FSL Department in enhancing quality of interventions and expanding FSL programming in the country
B. Main Objectives
Mission 1: Provide operational support to field programme managers on regular basis
- Monitor and ensure that the implementation of FSL activities meets the anticipated quality and standard through regular field visit checks and reporting mechanisms
- Support field staff with capacity building, strategic planning, proposal development (including budgets), and implementation of FSL programmes, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, and implementation of donor requirements and contractual responsibilities
- Strive to increase programme quality through all stages of implementation, in part by developing and maintaining systems to measure impact and quality in assigned projects, in order to maximise their impact
- Work in close collaboration with programme managers to ensure cost-effectiveness of FSL programmes through innovative activities and efficient/effective implementation methodologies
- Compile, review, and ensure timely submission of internal reports (such as Activity Progress Reports (APRs)) and external reports to funding agencies and host government
- Review FSL sections—and make substantial contribution to general and cross-cutting sections—of internal and external reports, as well as amendments to projects, in consultation with field teams
- Contribute to the analysis and identification of key stages of and methodologies for FSL programming (timetables, baseline / midterm / endline surveys and assessments, technical studies, calls for tenders, specifications, community approaches, internal and external evaluations, amongst other elements)
Mission 2: Contribute to quality and cost-effectiveness of FSL interventions at country level
- Analyse the technical conformity of FSL programmes with international rules, approaches, and technical standards, and the Action Against Hunger framework documents and technical works
- Contribute to ensuring, by use of Action Against Hunger-specific monitoring approaches (project quality, field visits, external audit, etc.), that global norms and national standards guiding humanitarian and development interventions are respected
- Issue and follow up on technical recommendations for the improvement or maintenance of FSL programme quality
- Lead by example as an active contributor to advancing Action Against Hunger’s gender mainstreaming efforts and gender equitable approach throughout FSL programming and teams
- Alert the FSL HoD to all major difficulties encountered in applying necessary recommendations and / or adaptations to FSL programming, and suggest solutions and ways forward
- Support the FSL HoD in operationalising transparency and ethical standards in projects by highlighting complaints / grievance procedures, particularly in respect of the beneficiary population
- Promote safety measures for both staff and the wider population in the implementation of FSL projects (work sites), in collaboration with the FSL HoD, Programme Managers, Field Coordinators, and the Logistics Department
Mission 3: Contribute to defining the strategy and positioning of the FSL Department, and by extent, the country strategy for Action Against Hunger Jordan
- Facilitate understanding within the field teams of the humanitarian and development situation regarding FSL in the context of intervention, and its continuous, systematic, and thorough monitoring; draw key trends and information from field level upward for shaping the FSL programme strategy
- Support the FSL HoD in the analysis of the FSL humanitarian and development situation at Jordan level
- Assist in actioning the sharing of information gathered and analysed both internally and externally to field level and with external actors as delegated by the FSL HoD
- Contribute to the development of the mission’s FSL sectoral strategy document in line with Action Against Hunger international and national frameworks and with strong integration of cross-cutting issues (including but not limited to gender, environment, protection, and inclusivity)
- Support in the definition and (re)orientation of the Jordan country strategy and other relevant internal guidance / strategies as and when the opportunity arises
- Contribute to integrate the FSL sector with other technical sectors (WaSH, MHPSS, Nutrition / Health)
- Play an active role in shaping the technical and operational advocacy strategies of the mission in line with the advocacy objectives defined in the Action Against Hunger reference documentation
- Co-identify key stakeholders to target with sectoral advocacy specific to the mission in collaboration with the FSL HoD
Mission 4: Contribute to the identification of needs and formulation of project proposals
- Contribute to the identification of FSL humanitarian and development needs sensitive to cross-cutting issues such as gender, protection, and environmental considerations
- Participate in visits by funding agencies whenever requested by the FSL HoD, DCDP, and / or Field Coordinator
- Contribute to the FSL sections of project proposals in accordance with the formats and deadlines of funding agencies, and make substantial contribution to general and cross-cutting sections of proposals
Mission 5: Contribute to the active participation of Action Against Hunger in national sectoral coordination and technical forums and develop sectoral partnerships
- In the absence of the FSL HoD, represent Action Against Hunger in sectoral coordination at national and sub-national levels (sectoral and / or cluster) and with technical authorities
- Support the FSL HoD in defining Action Against Hunger’s contribution to the various action plans in the FSL sector (Consolidated Appeal Process, Flash Appeal, Inter-Agency Contingency Plan, HFA, national sector strategies, Jordan Response Plan, etc.)
- Contribute to technical communications concerning FSL programming in liaison with the FSL HoD, DCDP and Field Coordinators
- Promote sectoral and synergetic / complementary partnerships (with civil society, NGOs, authorities, the private sector, and other relevant entities), and enhance the capacity of partners on FSL
Mission 6: FSL team functional management
- Under the supervision of the FSL HoD, functionally manage Action Against Hunger Jordan’s FSL personnel
- Contribute to the evaluation of the technical performance of FSL Programme Managers
- Contribute to the development FSL competence throughout the mission
Mission 7: Promote capturing and use of learning, technical development, and research within the FSL Department
- Contribute to capturing and promoting the use of learning within the FSL sector at the mission level, and consolidate and transmit lessons learnt and associated recommendations to headquarters (this may focus on technical developments, pilot projects, innovative or little documented approaches, operational approaches which may serve as a reference for the Action Against Hunger network, successes and failures, contextual analyses, or other matters)
- Contribute to guiding the technical dimensions of assessments, studies, and evaluations throughout the strategy and programme cycles to build a body of information for evidence-based decision-making
- Under the supervision of the FSL HoD, promote and guide the capturing and promotion of lessons learnt as undertaken by Programme Managers and the FSL Department
- Maintain continuity in respect of the FSL expertise and the history of the mission
- Contribute to creative processes for defining and applying new approaches at mission level
- Explore, critically assess, and establish scientific and technical partnerships (laboratories, universities, private sector) in line with research objectives
- Develop technical skills in line with the evolution of the sector
Mission 8: Fulfil general responsibilities and contribute to broader Action Against Hunger Jordan operational quality and consistency
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive information at all times
- Perform other job related tasks as requested by the supervisor
- Commit to and comply with the organisation’s gender, age, and diversity principles and policies (working with people, communication)
- Lead on the promotion of gender, age and diversity principles through daily activities and / or through the management of teams, as well as through the planning and implementation of operations and strategies (managing performance and development)
C. CANDIDATE PROFILE
a. Technical Recruitment Criteria:
• Experience in cash for work and cash transfer programmes required
• Experience in agriculture and value chain development preferred
• Experience working with private sector, social entrepreneurship, and SMEs desired
• Substantial knowledge regarding programme management in the field
• Knowledge of standard logistics, financial, and HR good practices and procedures
• Strong computer and communication equipment skills
• Excellent intercultural, interpersonal, organisational, prioritising, and communication skills
• High capacity of work, able to overcome stress and work under pressure, with high degree of flexibility
• Autonomous, organised, and self-motivated
• Diplomatic and tactful, professional and transparent
• Ability to train and deliver technical support
• Demonstrable commitment to gender equity
• Able to identify creative approaches to navigating the humanitarian-development nexus
• Solution-oriented working style
• Firm understanding of ‘Do No Harm’ approach
• Demonstrate understanding, willingness, and capacities to commit to, comply with, implement, and promote age, gender, and diversity principles and policies
b. HR Recruitment Criteria:
Minimum BSc degree or equivalent in agriculture science, economics, international development, or related field complemented by significant experience in resilience/livelihood-related field
- Professional experience:
• At least 5 years of field experience with a humanitarian NGO in the FSL sector (candidates with less than 5 years of experience will not be considered)
• At least 2 years of experience managing FSL projects
• Experience working in developing and urban contexts
• Experience with strategy, proposal, log frame, and theory of change development
• Extensive experience working with coordination mechanisms, including the cluster system
• Action Against Hunger experience a plus but not mandatory
- Language + level:
English (excellent) required
How to apply:
The application period closes on 23/04/2019
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
للتقديم من هنا
برواتب عالية تعلن منظمة FHI 360 للتنمية البشرية عن حاجتها الى...برواتب عالية تعلن منظمة FHI 360 للتنمية البشرية عن حاجتها الى :
برواتب عالية تعلن منظمة FHI 360 للتنمية البشرية عن حاجتها الى :
1- Chief of Party
About FHI 360:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Chief of Party:
FHI 360 is seeking applications for a Chief of Party for an anticipated project in Jordan, focused on improving health and nutrition outcomes through a community health approach. The Chief of Party will provide overall leadership and technical direction for the project, ensuring achievement of project deliverables. The COP will be the primary liaison with the funder and will manage project staff and implementing partners to ensure proper reporting, financial management, and compliance. The position will be based in Amman and will report to the FHI 360 West Africa and Middle East Regional Director.
Master's Degree or higher in a related field required
10 + years’ experience in designing, implementing, and managing large, complex community international program, preferably including health and nutrition projects.
At least five years of progressively more responsible supervisory work experience.
Must have experience in implementing donor-funded projects in Jordan.
Click here to see full job description and to apply: https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Amman-Jordan/Chief-of-Party--Amman--Jordan_Requisition-2019200398-1
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project and the selection of the final applicant is subject to USAID approval.
2- Technical Advisor
FHI 360 is seeking applications for a Technical Advisor for an anticipated project in Jordan, focused on improving health and nutrition outcomes through a community health approach. The Technical Advisor will be responsible for technical leadership of the program to ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all activities and will be responsible for defining the project’s community-based health and nutrition strategy. This position will be based in Amman and will report to the Chief of Party.
Master's Degree in a related field is required
8-11 years of experience in a related field is required.
Knowledge and experience working within the health and nutrition sectors in developing countries.
Working experience in Jordan is highly preferred.
Experience with USAID-funded activities is highly preferred.
Click here to see full job description and to apply: https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Amman-Jordan/Technical-Advisor---Jordan-Community-Health-and-Nutrition-Program_Requisition-2019200407
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project and the selection of the final applicant is subject to USAID approval.
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة استشارات في عمان الاردن وظائف شاغرة لدى...وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة استشارات في عمان - الاردن
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة استشارات في عمان - الاردن
تعلن شركة Beyond Consulting في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
• Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
• Complete technical inputs on a wide range of projects as required by Project Managers
• Conduct the required desk research as per the projects’ requirements (competitor research, industry analysis, …etc)
• Analyze gathered information and present the findings
• Conduct the needed field work using the appropriate tools such as interviewing necessary group or helping in carrying out focus groups
• Prepare reports, and presentations
• Attend the required set of meetings
• Prepare the needed recommendations
• Work with members of the same team or different teams
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MBA is a must or any Master Degree in related fields
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
• Excellent command of English Language, writing and speaking
• Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
• Good MS office skills
للتقديم من هنا